October 31, 2010

Week 09 Forum: Interactive Web page ideas... alas, but none from me.

Forum week #09 - the class was asked to propose an interactive Web page or entire interactive Web site that we have not seen. This week’s forum isn’t easy at all, at least for me. Try as I might, I could not come up with an original concept for a new interactive Web page. I tried thinking of travel interactive stuff. I came up with nothing that’s already on the web. I thought of kiddie games that could be used as a new interactive Web page, such as ‘Hangman’, or an interactive virtual paper cutting activity like ‘Make Your Own Snowflake’. But double checking the internet I found that these games were already designed, developed and up on the internet. I think the whole spectrum of kiddie games are just about covered and are already on the internet.

With over 300 million living in the US and just under 7 billion worldwide, it’s pretty damn hard coming up with an idea/proposal for an interactive Web page that I haven’t seen.

This week’s forum completely stumped me for any ideas. Ho-hum.

If I do come up with a proposal for an interactive Web page before this class ends, I will definitely blog it here on my blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment